Wednesday, 30 June 2010

End of term...it's just the beginning

So, with just two meetings tomorrow, I have one more day left until the end of this term, and the end of the organized meeting of this master's program.  It is a bizarre feeling.  It has been almost 2 weeks since our showing, and the high from that is now gone.  After meetings and briefing sessions about what is recommended and what is expected, we are trying to keep up our enthusiasm.  I think, after a few days of rest, we'll be raring to go again.  There is so much still to be done, it is a strange place to be...knowing that there is no longer any required attendance, yet there are still requirements, not only to complete this course, but also to make sure that we show all of the progress we have made over the course of this program.

I am looking forward to being back in NYC, but there is still a month of work to do here.  More R&D, but also just generally investigating those ideas which are important to me with this project, and potentially, in my future practice.

Now, if only my internet would work....at least I know that will definitely not be an issue when I'm back in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment