I found the telematic theatre project very difficult, yet rewarding. It was a challenge to take a brief that was so open to interpretation and come up with a piece that was so genuine. Many thanks must go out to the group, for all the ideas, but also the patience to listen to those ideas. This truly was a collaborative work, which was constantly in a state of flux, even to the end of the scene on Thursday night (course that was owing to the shoddy wireless connection). I really wish I had been able to see the visual of Bernardo and Taghrid out of the New Studio window. I know what it looked like from the point of view of where the lights were positioned, but I never got to see the whole picture. Even with the technical problems (which many groups seemed to have) I was very pleased with the project, and the feedback we got from the group.
A blog started to help to describe the experience of my one year of study in London.
Monday, 16 November 2009
Getting My Telematic Straight
I found the telematic theatre project very difficult, yet rewarding. It was a challenge to take a brief that was so open to interpretation and come up with a piece that was so genuine. Many thanks must go out to the group, for all the ideas, but also the patience to listen to those ideas. This truly was a collaborative work, which was constantly in a state of flux, even to the end of the scene on Thursday night (course that was owing to the shoddy wireless connection). I really wish I had been able to see the visual of Bernardo and Taghrid out of the New Studio window. I know what it looked like from the point of view of where the lights were positioned, but I never got to see the whole picture. Even with the technical problems (which many groups seemed to have) I was very pleased with the project, and the feedback we got from the group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment