Thursday, 23 September 2010

Done. At least, I think, I hope, I'm done.

It's pretty unbelievable, but I'm done with my master's program.  I submitted the final essay late Sunday night, for it had a 5pm deadline (UK time) on Monday.  I didn't want to sleep through it!  I cannot believe that my year is done.  I cannot believe it.  It's really difficult to realize what I've just been through over the past year.  So many things have happened, it seems like someone else's life.  Maybe it's just because it's been such a whirlwind getting back to New York, and dealing with the insanity of moving, and visiting home, and then going through the crazy rehearsal process and performance of MND.  Now that it's all over, and I'm sitting down to start looking for work, it's hard to process that all that actually happened.  It is amazing what we human beings can deal with sometimes.  And the fact that Liz and I didn't kill each other, and pretty much agreed on what we were doing (besides the occasional exhausted argument), is a great sign for our company's continuation.

I am going to try to keep this blog going, because it is important to document and reflect upon my activities.  It is also a great reference material to use in the future .

For now, I will say goodnight, and keep fingers crossed for finding a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment