Sunday, 29 November 2009

Winding Up For Winding Down


Really looking forward to continuing the work on the piece for Tom's practitioner study. I'm sorry I missed Friday due to illness, but I wouldn't have been of any use if I had gone in, feeling the way I did. Jon filled me in on some of what was worked on, and I'm really looking forward to going in tomorrow afternoon and adding whatever I can to realize the project. Sounds like I'll be doing a little foley work, as well as trying to help out with some lighting effects.
Also, I'm rather excited about the final (but not final) showing of our installation on Wednesday. Catherine and I, once we get rolling, are full of ideas, and I think that what comes together on Wednesday is going to be great. I'm extremely proud of the work we've done together this term, and I truly hope we'll continue to work together in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment