This is the first time I have ever involved myself in blogging, or any sort of self journalism. I am not one to generally sit and write, especially about what is happening to me. There's something to the act of writing down one's thoughts that makes them, well, more definite or concrete. I guess it's something to the fact of being less confident in my ideas and thoughts if they are out there for all to see, or read, as it were.
I hope that the fact that I have been assigned to do this will make this process a part of my life, and a helpful and reflexive practice. Since this next year is expressly about me, and me finally deciding to do something to benefit my life, I hope that I will be able to look back over these posts and see growth and the process of that happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment